Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A quick note

I believe I have enabled comments on the old blog here, so you all can say a word without having to email me. But I can´t be sure. I don´t have my dictionary on me at the moment and I kind of guessed on "la pagina de opciones". No se.
Also, I just skimmed over that last ong blog. My apologies for the complete lack of editing. Hang with me. Things are getting better all the time. I must go now. My boat for Uruguay leaves at 4:00 and I stil have to clear customs.

3 comments:

Beth Bedford said...

John,
We are living vicariously through you buddy so keep the details flowing.
Saw Clapton last night with Robert Cray and gathered after the show with Pat, Jeff, Mike and Wanda. We also took Sam to the show...first concert for him. He's proudly wearing his t-shirt today. Aaweome show...Pat was in heaven!
Stay safe and keep on blogging! Miss you.

Love,
Beth

herm said...

John, After reading your blogs it seems that at times you are living the life of a person who is hearing impaired. You only hear part of the conversations. The weather here has turned bitter cold for april. Beth, Sam and I are on vacation this week which is always beautiful. Eric was great and we took Sam which Iwas thrilled to take him as a Dad and Son moment. One of those lifetime memories that only happen once. Keep us updated so I can continue to learn about you and the world. Love, Herm

Peg Wiebler said...

John
Michael attached your site for me .SO good to read about your Hemingway-istic adventures! I will continue to follow your journey!! Hey, I too went to CLAPTON and thought he was awesome.( Just think about 30 yrs ago...... But he still is definetly a legend) I went out and got a R.CRAY CD!!!!
Be Safe And God Bless
Peg Wiebler